Become a member of the Consortium today and continue the journey with us!
Membership in the International Consortium on Manual Therapies is open to practitioners who provide manual therapy, including athletic trainers, chiropractors, doctors of chiropractic, doctors of oriental medicine, doctors of physical therapy, manual medicine physicians, massage therapists, osteopaths, osteopathic physicians, physiatrists, physical therapists, and structural integration practitioners, as well as researchers in the fields of anatomy, biomechanics, circulation, kinesiology, motor control, neurophysiology, pain, pathophysiology, physiology, and sociology.
- First-year free for all registered attendees of the inaugural conference (annual fees will apply beginning second year)
- Reduced registration costs for all future conferences
- Continual access to recorded conference proceedings
- Involvement in professional and research mentorship
- Opportunities for collaborative research
- Quarterly interdisciplinary membership meetings to include nationally recognized keynote speakers within the fields of manual therapy
- Potential for volunteer work to enhance curriculum vitae
- Active participation in interprofessional research and collaboration designed to clarify and focus on common basic and clinical research platforms and priorities
- Work to build new interprofessional relationships with leading international practitioners and researchers in manual therapies
- Recognize and value the different cultures, disciplines, and manual therapy backgrounds that provide various perspectives and skillsets when providing healthcare services
- Assist with event and conference planning and facilitation