Join us for the inaugural ICMT Conference
30 days of events and access!
May 4th – June 3rd, 2022.
Late Registration is now open!!
Virtual attendance – $ 425 USD
This registration is for manual therapy practitioners and affiliated individuals. Granting access to the virtual conference platform during the conference month and allowing a single avatar presence.
Educational institution group rate – $ 995 USD
This registration is for licensed residency programs, colleges and schools of manual therapies for one faculty member and up to nine students using a single avatar presence within the virtual conference space.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Consortium
Attending the conference is only the beginning!
Become a member of the Consortium today and continue the journey with us!
Membership in the International Consortium on Manual Therapies is open to practitioners who provide manual therapy, including athletic trainers, chiropractors, doctors of chiropractic, doctors of oriental medicine, doctors of physical therapy, manual medicine physicians, massage therapists, osteopaths, osteopathic physicians, physiatrists, physical therapists, and structural integration practitioners, as well as researchers in the fields of anatomy, biomechanics, circulation, kinesiology, motor control, neurophysiology, pain, pathophysiology, physiology, and sociology.
- First-year free for all registered attendees of the inaugural conference (annual fees will apply beginning second year)
- Reduced registration costs for all future conferences
- Continual access to recorded conference proceedings
- Involvement in professional and research mentorship
- Opportunities for collaborative research
- Quarterly interdisciplinary membership meetings to include nationally recognized keynote speakers within the fields of manual therapy
- Potential for volunteer work to enhance curriculum vitae
- Active participation in interprofessional research and collaboration designed to clarify and focus on common basic and clinical research platforms and priorities
- Work to build new interprofessional relationships with leading international practitioners and researchers in manual therapies
- Recognize and value the different cultures, disciplines, and manual therapy backgrounds that provide various perspectives and skillsets when providing healthcare services
- Assist with event and conference planning and facilitation
Gather virtually with your colleagues at the state-of-the-art online collaboration platform.
Join our keynote speakers and presenters live in the Auditorium and collaborate in real-time with your peers during the group breakout sessions in the interactive learning studios.
Detailed information about our custom conference centre is located here!
Attend real-time poster presentations, visit with our wonderful exhibitors and sponsors in the main hall, while networking with fellow manual therapy professionals during social events.
You do not want to miss this conference! Register now!